Thursday, August 5, 2010

About Me...


Broadcasting, my passion...my escape; I've always been fascinated by the lives of athletes...ever since I was a little girl volunteering with my mom at AAU games with the Department of Recreation & Parks in Baltimore City. I even had my short run playing small forward for Lakeland Rec...which was a wreck! Despite my athletic challenges, I never lost my passion and love for sports. Life has led me on many journeys...from education, to fashion, and even to the law. But my love for the "game" of sports always kept me coming back for more. So...I recently decided to infuse my natural talents and professional training with my love for sports to inform fans of what's happening on the Other Side of the Game.

My credentials--a Bachelors degree in English with a double minor in Education and Communications. I've worked as General Manager for WBIM Radio & Television News/Sports Department. I was production assistant at CBS Affiliate, WJZ Channel 13 working under the tutelage of veteran sports anchor and producer, Mark Viviano. I've interviewed countless athletes and entertainers as a freelance correspondent, and am currently co-host of Briefcase Radio on WEAA, 88.9FM in Baltimore, Maryland.

My resume includes interviews with some of sports greatest, including Jim Brown, Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Michael Starks, Aaron Maybin, Terrell Suggs, Reggie Howard, and Duane Starks...just to name a few.

If I could sum up my vision in just one sentence, I'd say, "My goal is to allow sports fans and enthusiasts to take a sneak peak into the lives of their favorite sports idols, one interview at a time." That's me...Crystal Berger aka Ms. OtherSideOfTheGame aka Ms.Media Mogul.

Hit me up via email at MsMediaMogul@gmail.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ms_media_mogul. PEACE...

Follow ms_media_mogul on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment